Recipe adapted from: Allrecipes.com
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 6 cup silicone muffin pan with a non-stick cooking spray. Put two Nilla Wafers in the bottom of each cup.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- Top with fruit pie filling.
**My Notes: When the cakes were finished baking I turned the oven off and left them in there for about 15 minutes. Take them out and let them cool.
Top with fruit of your choice.