This is a quick and easy Macaroni Salad.
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 cup mayo.
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Salad Cubes
- 1 small green onion, chopped
- couple splashes of milk
- 1 Tablespoon Pimientos, drained
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl combine all ingredients; toss until well combined. Serve chilled.
*Macaroni Salad Tip* When cooked and drained, let the macaroni sit in cool/cold water for at least 30 to 45 minutes – drain, then make your salad. The macaroni will absorb less mayo – making for a creamier salad.