This salad is really quick and easy!
Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
Combine cheese, mayo, water, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a small bowl. Mix until creamy. Add in shredded chicken, toss to combine.
Put chopped lettuce into a serving dish, top with chicken mixture.
TIP: Double the dressing recipe.